Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 7, 2008

Cham Decides To Hop On A Millie & More...

Chamillionaire-A Milli Freestyle

Hopefully this track was recorded to be put on Mixtape Messiah 4...otherwise I guess just add Cham to the list of people that felt it was necessary to hop on a beat everyone and their mom was on lol. Big shouts to Street @ streetexclusives.com for gettin his paws on this, he looked hard and it was well worth it, because even tho jumpin' on this shit is played out, Cham did the track justice and its worth posting for peeps to see Cham's rendition. Shouts also to the homie Splash for the other tracks I posted. i'm getting skeptical of that Jeezy even leakin' today, I figured it would be on his site, but it ain't, reminds me of that time that T.I. was suppose to drop "What's Up, What's Happening" on a specific date...

No comments:

Post a Comment