Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Leader Of The Team & More...



Clyde Carson Featuring The Game-California State Of Mind

I'm baaaaaaack. The homeslices Sermon & Mr. X brought it to my attention that there is some new Clyde Carson on the e-streets. Clyde Carson is dat dude, if for some odd reason you don't know who he is CLICK HERE to check his wiki. As seen on that page he is a member of Game's BWS crew, he is also the leadman for the Bay Area rap Crew 'The Team.' They have put out a few albums with some slappers on em, and ever since I knew about The Team I been messin' w/ Clyde Carson's raps heavy. His debut solo album, "Theatre Music," is currently being worked on, so stay tuned because once I get an offical tracklist/cover I will be posting it. Shouts to Mr. X and Sermon for these tracks, If you want more tunes from BWS check out Mr. X's spot for more tracks that are on Nu Jerzey Devil's new mixtape. Almost forgot! Shouts to Andrew @ FSD for droppin' another track off the Go-Getters album...leak the whole thing man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment