Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lil Chi-Town Action For Your Monday...




Some Windy City
Tracks For Your Monday...

Afternoon everyone! Time to bless the BBB viewers with some tracks from some Chi-town artists. As most of you know I was raised in the midwest (Wisconsin to be exact) so I try to fuck with my region's music as much as possible. If you are an artist from the midwest and you think you got some quality joints for the blog holla at me @ bfochsbeatsblog@gmail.com and we'll see whut it dew. First off, I have an album sampler from Chi-town flamespitter Bullet, his album 'Back To Lyrics' will be available for download July 29th so be on the look out on BBB for that because I will be postin' it; shouts to Tomi for sendin' the sampler my way! Also I got a tracks from the R. Kelly, Naledge and Yung Berg. Shouts To Young Kingz, Urban Music & Andrew @ FSD for the other Windy City beats. I'll be back shortly with another artist spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment