Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ah Yes, The Dirty Version Of My New Favorite Song From Dallas....






Woop Woop! The Dirty Version Of The New Tum Tum Single!



Man ever since the homie Deep sent me the clean version of this joint weeks ago I have been jammin' this joint. It's got that typical Tum Tum swag, but with a radio friendly vibe to it, makin' double trouble for the music charts. You definitely can't go wrong with a Play N Skillz beat either. This track probably is online somewhere, I haven't seen it and I'm pretty good at searching lol. Big shouts to the homies @ WordofSouth for throwin' this one @ me! If you are into that Southern swagmatic music you really need to check out their site! CLICK HERE to go sign up for their forum!!! TELL EM BFOCHSBEATS SENT YA!!! Lol...I'll be back in a few...this C.P. Hollywood spotlight might not get posted today, but we'll see what happens....



No comments:

Post a Comment