Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

C-Plus You Done Did It Again! Hot New Tape From C-Plus!!!





C-Plus-While I Was Su
spended Mixtape


1. Intro
2. Back to da hood
3. Fuck wit me
4. Star struck
5. Looking like feat unruly
6. 25 wit an l feat yt
7. Cruzn feat trax star
8. Gun law feat brix
9. Da flip feat k leaux
10. Dope mane feat k leaux
11. Balln feat lil steezy, mr fast money, and miss chi
12. Diamonds on my neck
13. So not remix feat sin, unruly, strap blaze, cobain
14. Who hotter than me remix
15. Im in da hood remix
16. Ima do me remix





Pay no attention to that "Coming Soon" part...because it's HERRRRRRE! Here's the jammin' new tape from the homie C-Plus. This shit is naaaaaasty, fuck with the homie C-Plus dangnamit! If you missed the other tracks I posted up from him CLICK HERE to check out his artist spotlight! What's crackin' C?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment