Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Some Tracks To Get Your Hump Day Goin'...






Here's Some Tracks That'
ll Get Your Morning Going...


Well if you know me or you look at the timestamps on my morning posts, I get up early lol. The early bird catches the worm ya dig? Even if I missed some swagalicious song or something from the night before, I'm up at it early so I can recoupe from not being in 'the loop,' you what I'm steppin' in? Here are some new tracks compliments of Young Kingz & the NMC to get you day crackin...we got a few things bubblin' over here...I got an interview I'll be posting shortly, a artist spotlight on Dirtbag...and your usual music/video/news updates...who knows what else is going to jump off on the first Wednesday of August!


No comments:

Post a Comment