Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A New Banger From Kayo Alcatraz!!! [Gucci Mane]Yeaaaaaaaah[/Gucci Mane]


I got this track yesterday, but it was untitled so I had to make sure the title was verifyed before it was posted. Posting stuff with false information=fugazi. The internet is jampacked with a lot of helpful info, but it has a lot of inaccurate info as well. Here goes a new one by the homie Kayo Alcatraz called "That's Me." It's hot, you would be stupid to not at least give it a listen. If you still haven't figured out what this illie rapper is all about CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE SPOTLIGHT I DID ON HIM DAMNIT!!! Due to Zshare implementing a new status bar for the uploading process, I will be using that fulltime once again, but if it goes down for awhile I'll be on my sharebee swag again. PEEP THIS TRACK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment