Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 18, 2008

WAKE UP! It's Time For Some Thursday Morning Tracks! :)


You probably all think I'm absurd for getting up so early, but hey, the early bird catches the worm right? lol. I got an interview I want to post up this morning, but since I don't have a pic of the person yet I might have to post up another interview I have done (Yes people, I have interviews on deck :) ) Either way, you will see an interview this morning, I invisioned doing a series of interviews on some of the illest bloggers on the web, so it's going down folks, every Thursday until I run out of peeps to interview, you will see blogger interviews! Without further ado, let's get to the music shall we? Some of these tracks are a good week old lol, o well, music is music...right? :) Shouts to Splash, YoungKingz, C4, Richard Raw and the rest of the new music dudes for the tracks...I will be lurking...moohahahahahaha. *NOTE* I know T.I.'s album is out there...but you won't catch any tracks on my site from it until AFTER it's official release...not tryin' to piss of Atlantic Records folks...


No comments:

Post a Comment