Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some Tracks To Get Your Thursday Crackin'...


What the fuck is up ya'll!?! I'm amped! For no reason...lol, other than that I get to throw up the sick interview I did with Andrew from Fake Shore Drive today...owwwwwww. This Thursday interview thing has become super fun for me, I'm really gettin' into a groove with these interviews, interview by interview you will see my comfort level rising. To the music, you don't wanna hear me blab lol. We got a healthy amount of tracks in this post...shouts to Andrew for that Skooda choose joint, shouts to Splash for sendin' over that M.I.A./Jay Z joint, shouts to Mr. X for that Rain joint & that Statik Selektah joint, Shouts to C4 for that Zaytoven produced banger, Shouts to YoungKingz for the Ace Hood freestyle, Shouts to Greenhitz for the dirty version of that Sophia Fresh/Kanye joint...peep that Skyzoo joint too damnit that dude is nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment