Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tape You Need In Your Life Tuesday: DJ Scream, MLK & Young Dro-I Am Legend



It's pretty damn obvious that DJ Scream & MLK put out really bad ass tapes, we could sit and make a list, but then we'd just ruin future "Tape You Need In Your Life Tuesday" segments...we don't want to do that now do we lol. Young Dro is a beast too, I really think dude is super underrated, he comes hella fonky with the weird punchlines and what have you and he's consistent, not in terms of consistently dropping tapes and stuff, but consistently making hits. This tape below has plenty of album worthy material, they should have saved some of these tunes for his second Grand Hustle album, either way, below is "I Am Legend" and you really need this one in your life, can't go wrong with a tape from 2 of the tape game's biggest names and Young Drooooooooooo.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. I Am Legend Intro
2. House On Me (Prod. Serious)
3. Who Am I (Prod. Raz)
4. On A Pill (Prod. Lil C)
5. 4Head (Prod. K-Mack)
6. Trunk Rattle (Prod. Raz)
7. Tropical (Prod. GM Tracks)
8. I Am Legend Interlude
9. Fly As I Can Be (Prod. Raz)
10. These Ain’t Out Yet (Prod. Lil C)
11. Breathe - Freestyle
12. Cash Money Shit (Prod. Doe)
13. Hell Yeah ft Yung L.A. (Prod. Raz)
14. 5000 Ones Ft T.I. & Big Kuntry (Prod. Jazza Pha)
15. I Am Legend Interlude #2
16. How I Ride (Prod. Raz)
17. You Know About Me (The Runners)
18. Drugs (Prod. Cavie)
19. Mac & Dro f. MacBoney (Prod. Sanchez)
20. Young Dro Ladies Interlude
21. Makin’ All That Money (Prod. Nard & B)
22. What Else - Yung L.A. Ft Young Dro (Prod. Kids with machine Gunz)
23. I Am Legend Outro
24. I Know How To (Prod. Lil C)
25. Loud ft Macboney (Prod. Lil C)



No comments:

Post a Comment