Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You'll Be Ridin' Dolo If You Think This Miltown MC/Producer Ain't The Truth!!! FUCK WIT MILWAUKEE, WI'S OWN BOLO!!!


You seen the title of the feature folks, if you aren't feeling this Miltown representer it's quite clear that your ears are broke. That's ok, that's why I do this, to make sure everyone realizes that Wisconsin is the truth and that Bolo and his Top Noch Entertainment crew are the real deal and that they are DEFINITELY puttin' for the Ill Mil and Wisconsin, enough of my rambling, peep what Bolo has to say!...

Whats Good folks? My name is Bolo and I'm an artist/ producer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My label is called Top Noch Entertainment or TNE for short. The label has 4 additional artists; Loco, B-Nasty, Q.U.E. and CB. Right now, our next project is my 3rd full length album entitled "Back From The Dead" scheduled to be released in March of this year. B-Nasty has a mixtape called "Welcome To Nasty Land" scheduled to be released in May of this year. There is also a group album entitled "We Here Now" scheduled to be released this summer in addition to Q.U.E.'s album "I'm The Beat Boy Dude."


As you can see, Bolo's label, Top Noch Entertainment has big shit poppin' in the '09. I think it's about time you see what Bolo can do on the mic. Below you can catch Bolo's BANGER "I'm Da Man." This cut is HEAVY, you'll see why Bolo is the truth after peepin' this. If you want to hear more music from Bolo and T.N.E. you can hit their myspace below! What's crackin' Bolo?!? I got you maaaaaane! WI or bust!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment