Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Bestow Upon You The Hottest New Rap Group Wisconsin Has To Offer!!! CHECK OUT DEM DUDES PAYROLL N PATSKI!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you've been a follower of the site, then you are well aware that just from the small amount of WI features I've done in the past, that our talent field is DEEP! The time has come to introduce the e-streets to yet another legendary duo in the making, Payroll N Patski!!! I'll let these guys tell you a little bit about themselves...and then we can get to the best part of these things...THE MUSIC!...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What's good, I'm Patrick "Patski" Robinson, I'm 21 yrs old, I was born in da Mil and was raised on 19th and Hampton, Milwaukee, WI. I've been rapping since I could hold a bottle. Freestyles to me are like throwing up to a bulimic chick, it's natural! I've been bouncin' around the Wisconsin area a lot since I started rappin'. I started off wit the G.M.C. (Get Money Click) in Waukesha, WI. we dropped a mixtape and I've been serious about this every since then. I met Trael Thomas when I moved back to Milwaukee and he introduced me to some people that was doin' their thing. Trael and I started recordin' and set the area on fire wit everything we dropped.

We did shows at Quarters Nite Club and rocked the house. Payroll introduced me to Young Deuces, I spit something to him, and it's been on & crackin' since. Payroll was nervous, but he had wrote a hook for me one day and had spit a 16 he wrote, I was like "keep goin'," and it's been on since too lol! We've been doin' shows at Quarters Night Club, and Soche Nite Club. We also have shows comin' up at Stonefly, and other venues. We just got back from the SEA awards in Tunica, Mississippi, it went down!!!...but Payroll and I are in it to win it, we're focused, so you better get out of our sights lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What's happenin', I'm Jesse "Payroll Cash" Ward (23 yrs. old) I was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am a high school graduate of Milwaukee Riverside, class of 2004. I grew up on the Northside of Milwaukee, but I have lived from the Eastside all the way to Brown Deer Meadows. I have one child, a 4 year old son. I rap wit my cousin Patski. We're on EMP Ententertainment under Streetz and Young Deuces. Also, I play semi-pro football with the St. Francis monarchs.

If I had to pick one word to describe me it would be "motivated!" I've been rapping since August of '08 lol. I laugh because when I spit, people be feeling it so hard they swear I've been doing it for some years. I rap because I felt that I had a lot on my chest that needed to be heard, plus I like music in general. Streetz and Young Deuces and Patski are my main mentors when it comes to this rap shit, from the studio to the business. I understand that their progress in the game so far means a lot and I don't have a problem wit my "position." A lot of camps don't work because everyone wants to shine all the time everytime. With The EMP Gang, it's way different so that's cool. Like Yung Joc said, "I'mma fan of rap first, an artist seccond." My long term goal is to of course get a deal and be able to feed my family off of this and my short term goal is to expose these fake artists, the local ones especially!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And there you have your formal introduction to one of the illest groups in WI!!! Now I know there is a lot of naysayers prevelant, so I will break it down why you need to fux with these guys. For one, their chemistry is suprisingly good for a group that started such a short time ago. If they are doing it like this now, imagine how on point the ish is gonna be in a year or so! Another reason, is the fact they are co-signed by Streetz & Young Deuces. I know for a FACT that SNYD wouldn't add any weak links to their already talented regime. Lastly, these dudes make quality music!!! Isn't this why we all listen to our favorite artists? The music? I think some people in this game forgot that...not Payroll N Patski!!!

Payroll N Patski have a highly anticipated mixtape called "Forgotten City" dropping in late April/early May, from what I've heard already, this thing is pretty official. Below you can catch a few joints from Payroll N Patski, as well as a link to their myspace...HIT THEM UP NOW!!! Milwaukee, WI has depth, PnP are living proof!!! Fuck wit Payroll N Patski PRONTO!


No comments:

Post a Comment