Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 16, 2009

Midwest Gem: Eminem-Lose Yourself (Detroit, MI)


No, my short term memory isn't that bad, I realize this is the 2nd consecutive Slim Shady post for the good ole "Midwest Gem" segment. The rationale behind the posting of this joint? Simple. Eminem is a gotdamn Hip Hop legend, all locations aside. Also, he's back on the scene so having some Em in circulation is clutch for the anticipation of "Relapse." Lastly, THIS SONG IS SICK!!! OMFG!! Do you remember how wild this ish was? He won a friggen Academy Award!!! On my blog's existence, that joint had every mofo believing they could do whatever the hell they wanted in life, and if all of that doesn't equate to a "Midwest Gem," I'm sorry, but you need to find your soul :) LOLOL...I'm out! Later tomorrow blogosphere patrons!


No comments:

Post a Comment