Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fochs Fact #72!


Helllllllllllooooooooooo e-streets! How are you on this illie Thursday morning? I cannot complain, got two features coming up on the blog, some more wavy posts of course, and a lot of e-grindin' in general, it should shape up to be a wavy Thursday in the e-streets. I'll be dippin' out after the features to get a replacement ID at the ole DMV (gotta insure I can drink this weekend, they like to card my baby-faced lookin' ass :\ lol) Won't be gone long tho, but I'm sure this adventure will make me late on some posts lol...anywho...onto the "Fochs Fact" for today!...

Fochs Fact #72: I'm going to keep runnin' facts about the Mil until the crew comes lol, so let's go!..."Milwaukee" means "gathering place by the water" in indian...that's pretty illie! That's the "Fochs Fact" for the day folks, watch out for those features, some more wavy posts, and enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment