Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Boss Hogg Outlawz-Back By Blockular Demand: Serve & Collect II


Ya'll know I'm on my TX B.I. on this site, I do what I can with the time I have, Wisconsin and Texas are the states I try to rep the hardest on here because I have a personal connection with both, so don't get it twisted thinking "oh BBB is only about WI or only about TX" I fux with all music, but I try to give shine to WI/Midwest and TX the most...anyways...peep some of my favorite joints off the new Boss Hogg Outlawz album "Back By Blockular Deman: Serve & Collect II" it will be released on Koch Records this upcoming Tuesday, September 2nd, fuck wit Slim Thugga and his crew damnu! Below is a link as well so you can pre-order, watch out for my new artist spotlight on AAE artist Gutta!


No comments:

Post a Comment