Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 30, 2008

This Dude's Rhymes Are Beyond 'Gutta'...Meet AAE Flamethrower Gutta!!!


Texas has a very diverse music scene. From backpack MC's to gangbangin' rappin' OG's, you will see a little bit of everything and much more! This next BBB artist spotlight will give you the best of both worlds in the form of a raw, witty, lyrical rhyme-blasting MC by the name of Gutta! Gutta reps the Above All Entertainment crew (Word to Checkmate) and he reps it overly well with his ferocious rhymes and flamboyant swag. Peep Gutta's bio!



I was born and raised in Austin, Texas and I spent the majority of my life there. I am the only boy of six kids and the second oldest. My mom and dad separated shortly after I was born, so my mom had to raise all of us by herself. I guess the pressure of raising kids by herself became too much for my mom to handle because she fell victim to a nasty drug habit. However she has recovered beautifully and turned her life around completely(HI MOM). I couldn't be more proud of her, she is a shining example of how to overcome lifes trials and tribulations. At first it was just my older sister and I. Then my younger sisters came later. Mom spent a lot of time in and out of jail so it was up to my older sister to raise the rest of us.

I started rappin as a means to vent frustration and the more I did it, the better I got at it. Then I would do it just to entertain friends and impress chicks. I didnt take it seriously until after high school when I joined a couple of local rap groups but none showed any promise. Then I ran into an old friend who introduced me to Checkmate, who turned out to be someone I knew from a long time ago. I went with him to his house to rap. I ripped a few tracks, he liked what he heard, and here we are now. HOLLA!!!


Gutta is easily one of the top lyricists in Texas, and in the country period. Gutta's hotspitting earned him an Austin Hip Hop Award for Top Lyricist, this dude is heading in the right direction, and it's only a matter of time before he gets the shine he deserves! Peep the 32 Bars freestyle Gutta made for SpitYoGame.com below (he murdalizes that shit!), and a few of his tracks, peep his myspace and the official AAE site too! What's good Gutta? Checkmate what's crackin maaaaaaane?!?

4 comments:

  1. appreciate ya reaching out yet again sir! this dude is hands down a top contender, stop sleeping cuz he from texas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. word up check, gutta is the truth, and it was a pleasure to give the flamechucker gutta a lil e-shine!..thx once again for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats good this is ya boy Gutta... Check thanks for puttin ya boy out there and BIG thanks to BBB giving me the spotlight for a bit... 2 A's and 1 E

    ReplyDelete
  4. no prob gutta, just keep puttin for A-Tex & AAE!

    ReplyDelete