Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Rather Large Hump Day Music Update...



Good early morning to all. How is your week so far? I guess I can't complain, I mean there is a few things I could complain about that have happened, but it won't really make the situation any better. Anyways, It seems like I have a larger than normal amount of tracks floatin' on my desktop to post, so without further ado I will give you those tracks. Shouts to Splash for sendin' over that new Cassidy. Shouts to Mac Media Matt for the Term/Big Shug joints he sent over. Shouts to Mr. Kingz for sendin' over the Q Da Kid joint, shouts to MF for the I-20 joints, shouts to Andrew for the Cool Kids joints, shouts the NMC, Reyes & C4 for the rest of the joints in this post. Watch out for a new winner of the 'BBB Real Talk Award' (I'm thinking I'll make that daily thing, don't hold me to that yet though lol) as well as a new interview with Harlem MC Young Truth...I got it poppin' at 4 am...owwwwwwww, I'll be around...




No comments:

Post a Comment