Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Morning Music!


Good morning everyone! How was your Turkey Day? Mine was alright, I'm not big on holidays besides New Year's Eve, so it was just another day to me. Hopefully everyone got crunk with the family and ate some good eats. Today is the infamous 'Black Friday,' you won't catch me at any of the stores fighting over for stuff lol. Never really believed in all of that madness, ya there probably are some things on sale that I could use, but I don't feel like dealing with all that fuckery for a sale haha. Anywho, we got a new interview with Reyes of I'm Wil and a new BBB Freestyle Friday showdown today so watch out for those...and peep these tunes...

We got a new Jadakiss/Lil Weezy joint Mr. Splash sent over, we also have a Musiq Soulchild joint compliments of him as well, thank you sir. Mr. X slid over a new Common/Cee Lo joint that you must most definitely peep, it's pretty neat. We got a track from Playboy Tre via OS, We got a new Mack Maine joint, and a joint that Mr. C4 sent over, peep the tracks! Watch out for that interview and that BBB Freestyle Friday showdown!



No comments:

Post a Comment