Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Morning Tuuuuuunes!



Hello hello, how is everyone doing on this fine Thursday morning? I can't complain, that Luda album is out, E-40 is out too and that Kanye album is there for my listening pleasure. Besides the music front, I'll be gettin' my college steez on next semester so I'm preppin' for that so that's wavy too. Make sure to watch out for some 'BBB Certified Cuts' from that new E-40 album and a new interview with TooKnown of TooKnown's WellKnowns/Manic Productions! On to the music...

We got a new "Amazing" remix from Articulate. We got some new Avery Storm & Q Da Kid that B.F. slid over. We got a new track from DJ Rhude that I am feelin' a lot right now (what's good OJ, you laced that shit with a hot beat, well done sir!) We got a new joint that Richard Raw sent over. We got a Young Chris & Hunt joint, a Joe/The Game joint and an AC joint via Mr. X (don't sleep on Hunt people! He is the future of Florida!) We got a Wiz Hoffa joint that Mr. Grandz diddybopped into my gmail. We got some Skyzoo, and we got some joints that Mr. C4 tossed in the inbox as well. Peep these tunes and my onslaught of reposts too! Watch out for that E-40-Ball Street Jorunal: BBB Certified Cuts post and that TooKnown interview!


No comments:

Post a Comment