Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 5, 2009

Allow Me To Reintroduce Ya'll To Precise!


Yezzir, right when I started up BBB in the summer months I made a post about a dope Chicago MC by the name of Precise. I think it's about damn time the new flock of BBB'rs know about this cat, he's got some real serious skill, and he's a trill ass cat, put those attributes together and you got a quality ARTIST. Noticed how I said artist, this guy just doesn't rap, he's a friggen MC gotdamnit, I'm proud that a fellow Midwesterner like Precise still does it for the music. You shall see an interview with Precise in the month of January on BBB, so watch out for that. Below are some cuts I posted when I first blogged about Precise, check em out, and if you feel inclined CLICK HERE to peep his bio!



1 comment: