Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Morning Music!

Hello blogosphere! What's the good word? Yeah yeah I know, I didn't make a G.M.G. post yesterday lol, the e-grind calls...I can't always keep my blog swag up, got too much going on...ya smell what I'm steppin' in? Either way, it's business as usual today. On BBB today you can expect to see a new interview with Forth Worth, TX producer K-Monsta! Besides that, you can expect to see the usual BBB tomfoolery, stay tuned for the interview, and peep these tunes...

Mr. X
sent over that Maino/T-Pain jawn, B.F. also sent over the instrumental and what not, thank you gentlemen. Mr. Splash sent over Criminology 2, it's pretty decent, but it's not as good as the original. We also got a "Rockin' That Shit Remix" featuring Busta from Splasho Magnifico, well done amigo. We got B-Real's "Don't Ya Dare Laugh Remix," shouts to Matt for sendin' that over. We got a new Cory Gunz freestyle via OS. We have a song that I think is very appropriate from Termanology called "Tight Pants Are For Girls" shouts to Xzilla for that one. For you Weezyholics I posted up that NMC Xclusive "Troublemaker" too, check the joints, watch out for that K-Monsta interview, enjoy your Thursday dangnamit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment