Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fochs Fact #62!


Top of the morning to ya! Lol, how goes it everyone? It's Friiiiiiiiiiiday, owwwwwwwww, the last weekend in good ole May..THEN IT'S JUNE!...aka the illest month of the year!...well in my book lol. On the spot today you'll be able to catch not only one, but two new BBB features, one of the WI variety, be on the look out for those. Those should be followed by some more posts, so keep an eye out for those as well...onto the "Fochs Fact" for today!

Fochs Fact #62: Wisconsin's illie baseball team, the Milwaukee Brewers, is doing pretty good right now, I thought they weren't gonna be as illie due to their pitching staff decreasing in quality, but apparently I was wrong, if my memory serves me correct, I think the Brew Crew are in first place in their division? Anyways, this "Fochs Fact" is about the Brewers. Did you know the first pitcher in Brew Crew history to throw a no-hitter was Juan Nieves, in 1987. That's a neat fact if you ask me lol...that's the "Fochs Fact" for the day folks, watch out for those two features and most importantly, enjoy this Friday and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment